Bespoke electrical services for large warehouses, industrial and manufacturing units
We provide advice on new builds, relocations and whole or partial refurbishments. Whatever your industrial requirements might be we help you to ensure full compliance with both The Electricity at Work Regulations and Health and Safety at Work Act 1974.
- Infrastructure design and installation
- Distribution and sub-distribution boards
- Cable containment using baskets, trays and trunking
- Uninterrupted Power Supply (UPS)
- Small power and three phase distribution
- Energy efficient lighting systems (including LED)
- Emergency, exterior, security and floodlight installation
- Planned, reactive or periodic maintenance, cleaning and testing
- Industrial network cabling
- Fibre backbone installations
- Wireless networks
- Workstation installations
- Fire alarm and emergency lighting installation
Why choose CPA Property Services for your industrial electrical requirements?
All installations are tested and inspected to BS7671 with the company being registered with ECA. We also offer PAT testing for compliance to Electricity at Work Regulations; providing safety certificates with all completed tests and inspections.
Ready to find out more?
Drop us an email or give us a call on 01474 814455 today for a free quote!
Contact Us Now